Timings : Mon to Sat pm

Dr.Niraj Mahajan
Dr.Niraj Mahajan
Dr.Niraj Mahajan


PCOD hormone problem

By AdminPosted On 05-Oct-2016

I have PCOD hormone problem from last 2 year. What should I do? My weight is normal?

If your weight is normal, you just need to maintain same weight by jogging or brisk walk daily for 4-5km. If you have excessive hair and irregular menses, you should start taking Krimson-35 Tablets for 3-6 monts. New hair growth can be stopped with Krimson-35 Tablets and it will also regularize your menses. Irregular menses may reappear after the course of Krimson-35, but you have to learn to live with it. If your menses does not come in 3 months, you can take Tablet Deviry 2 times a day for 5 days to get your menses.

Prev Next

"Authored By Dr.Niraj Mahajan"

Enquire Now

Location Map

Our Doctor


Dr. Niraj Mahajan

MD- Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Uro-gynecologist , Infertility specialist & Cosmetic Gynecologist.

Read more [+]

Call Us