Timings : Mon to Sat pm

Dr.Niraj Mahajan
Dr.Niraj Mahajan
Dr.Niraj Mahajan


Treatment of PCOD

By AdminPosted On 05-Oct-2016

I have irregular menses and I am suffering from PCOD. I am not married. How to control PCOD?

As you are suffering from PCOD, in which irregular menses, scanty menses, pimples or acne and excessive hair starts coming on your body. If you have only pimples, you should consult skin specialist for that who will start treatment for that. If you have excessive hair, new hair growth can be stopped with Krimson-35 Tablets for 3-6 months which in turn regularize your menses also. If your menses does not come in 3 months, you can take Tablet Deviry 2 times a day for 5 days to get your menses. Primary objective of your treatment is weight reduction and maintain normal BMI of 18-25. This will regularize the monthly cycles and also help you get pregnant in future.

Prev Next

"Authored By Dr.Niraj Mahajan"

Enquire Now

Location Map

Our Doctor


Dr. Niraj Mahajan

MD- Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Uro-gynecologist , Infertility specialist & Cosmetic Gynecologist.

Read more [+]

Call Us