Timings : Mon to Sat pm

Dr.Niraj Mahajan
Dr.Niraj Mahajan
Dr.Niraj Mahajan


Treatment of PCOD

I have irregular menses and I am suffering from PCOD. I am not married. How to control PCOD?As you are suffering from PCOD, in which irregular menses, scanty menses, pimples or acne and excessive hair starts coming on your body. If you have only pimples, you should consult skin specialist for that who will start treatment for that. If you have excessive hair, new hair growth can b

By AdminPosted On 05-Oct-2016

"Authored By Dr.Niraj Mahajan"

Enquire Now

Location Map

Our Doctor


Dr. Niraj Mahajan

MD- Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Uro-gynecologist , Infertility specialist & Cosmetic Gynecologist.

Read more [+]

Call Us