Which of the following pubertal events is NOTReadMore
How can the blue colored flow pattern be described?
a) Deoxygenated blood floReadMore
1. Most common type of incontinence seen in UTI
1. Induction of Labour
Female Elephant during particular stage ofReadMore
1. Indications : Hysterectomy MCQ
The most common indication for HReadMore
A woman presented with an itchy lesion below her right breast. On examination it was fouReadMore
1. Umbilical Hernia : Surgery MCQ
Fetal blood is returned to the umbilical arteries and the placenta through theReadMore
In a case of AnteReadMore
1. Height of the child : Pediatric MCQ
Height of theReadMore
1. Standing increases which of the following murmur ?
A 20 yr woman with secondary amenorrhea, hirsutism and raised serum testeserone levReadMore
Suctioning of the nasopharynx and oropharynx prior to birth ofReadMore
All previously non-sensitized, D negative, pregnant women are offered routReadMore
1. Postpartum Infection : Obstetrics MCQ
Woman delivered 7 days baReadMore
"Authored By Dr.Niraj Mahajan"
MD- Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Uro-gynecologist , Infertility specialist & Cosmetic Gynecologist.Read more [+]